So glad to see you here and thank you for your interest in The Sacramento Valley Rose, chapter #52 of Romance Writers of America.
Our chapter is located in the Sacramento area of Northern California. Our goal is to educate and encourage all those interested in seriously pursuing a career in romance writing.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly Meetings (includes a light breakfast/snack, coffee, and water)
- Networking Opportunities
- Bi-Annual Writers' Retreats
- Quarterly Chapter Newsletter
- Industry Information
- Discounts for our Special Events
- Organized Group Writing Sprints
Our workshops and meetings are focused on a variety of publishing aspects including craft, motivation, career, lifestyle, and business. Meetings are typically held on the 4th Saturday of every month (see below for our current schedule) and are open to members and guests.*
Online via Zoom (until further notice)
Check in begins at 9:30 a.m.; Business & program from 10 a.m. – noon.